8.10.2010

Girl in green


This magic wave I feel within me;
When I look at the picture of you.

As if whole world stopped for me;
I am lost and I don’t have a clue.

Those black pearl eyes of you;
Staring through the picture screen.

The shining thin body of you;
Wrapped around the bottle green.

The silent cute lips of you;
Convey a message of love to me.

The earings not far behind;
Nicely hanging long and free.

The thick hair falling in front;
Trying to make its presence felt.

Covering over the eyebrow end;
Just sums up the cute yourself.

2 comments:

  1. Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete